.SNARSCA Code of Ethics
Members of SNARSCA agree to abide by the following Code of Ethics.
- Practice Honesty, Integrity, and Good Faith at all times, with all people/organizations, and in all situations.
- Demonstrate Courtesy and Professionalism toward Customers.
- Provide services and equipment that meets Customers’ needs.
- Represent Company and SNARSCA well through good business practices and a professional public image.
- Participate in political activities that have a positive impact on service providers and customers in our marketplace.
- Support SNARSCA in order to expand its potential for positive influence.
- Encourage and support SNARSCA Members to become more profitable through sound business practices.
- Provide all services in accordance with accepted industry practices.
- Comply with all laws, regulations, and codes.
- Participate in continuing education and training of Technicians.
- Provide customer service in a manner that promotes customer appreciation and loyalty.
- Support local high schools, vocational schools, and colleges in the training of new technicians to support our local HVAC market.
- Develop a written Company Safety Program and enforce it.
- Provide a ten hour OSHA Training and Certification for all Technicians.